Saturday, September 8, 2012

Just saying.

Hey you. I miss our old 'us'. 

I do wanna be happy with you again. But doesn't mean I want us to be a couple again. I know I can't handle it. 

I'm going to be very honest with you, I miss you a lot lately. A lot. 
I texted you cause I miss you. Hoping for a new start. I was so fuckin happy you replied. But the fact is you don't feel comfortable texting me And it's all my fault. 

I hurt you a lot. I know. And I really really am sorry for it. 

This is why I want us to be friends again.Clearly I don't have the chance to do that.. It hurts that I'm regretting everything I've done in the past now. Please give me a chance please :'(  

Saya takut sangat tahu tak. Saya fobia dengan apa dah jadi dulu, jadi lagi. Tapi takkan nak paksa awak layan saya kan? 

Too many memories, you and me everywhere I go. I miss them. 
Do you?

I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I'm learning form it. So please understand? :'\

I cried myself to sleep yesterday.
I think it'll happen tonight too