Thursday, April 12, 2012

Expression.



I love you. I love you. I love you.

I hate it when we fight. I hate it when when we both don't understand each other. I hate it. I do hate it. A lot.

Every night, or even everyday all I want is to cry. Pushed myself to let everything go. I tried. I stopped worrying about you. 

Even though I stopped worrying, you're always in my mind. Kept me missing you all the time. And every second when I'm alone, I needed you. You have no clue of how much I needed you. 

 You thought we were happy but the truth is, we're not.

I always feel alone. 
Always.

But I don't care anymore. If it is what it is, then it is. Nothing I say changes anything.

 I care about you. Too much.  Always have, always will.

But you will never know that. You don't even see that. You saw the obvious but you understand why I did it.

I wanted to give up. I really did.

You don't feel up my emptiness, you don't feel my loneliness.  You don't understand.

Because of you, I don't mind being tired. I really really need you to be with me for one real moment.

 So please, all I wanted was you. That's it (':